- project title: “Website development and Penkala mobile application development in order to increase visibility and competitiveness”
- short description of the project: Creating a new website, website optimization, and creating a m-commerce application for “Penkala – digital autograph – Connecting fans & celebrities” mobile application
- Goals and Expected Results of the Project: The objectives of the project are to create a new website, optimize the site and create an m-commerce application for the purpose of presenting and selling products and services on the local and international market and increasing the company’s competitiveness.
Expected project results:
– Presentation and visibility of products and services globaly
– making business decisions based on insight, customer behavior behavior analysis and market trends monitoring
– sales and product revenue through a new m-commerce module
- hrough the implementation of the above activities, the existing products and services will be improved, raised to a higher level of visibility and converted into the entire marketing tool that also offers the possibility of immediate monetization, which will increase the competitiveness of the company
- total value of project and amount co-financed EU (in HRK): 140.000,00Kn excl. VAT / 98.000,00Kn excl. VAT
- project implementation period (from – to): October 2018. – January 2019.
- contact person for more information: Ognjen Roglić, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fund: Europski fond za regionalni razvoj
Operational Program: Konkurentnost i Kohezija 2014. – 2020.
Competent body: Ministarstvo gospodarstva, poduzetništva i obrta
Reference designation of the project: KK.03.2.1.17.0089